Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA 70-741)
- Candidates for this course are required to have experience of performing network related tasks in their jobs.
- The candidates should also have a know-how about the tasks related to the networking features and functionalities available in Windows Server 2016.
- Candidates should preferably have some familiarity with the terms DNS, DHCP and IPAM, as well as concept of remote access solutions such as VPN and RADIUS.
This course, 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016, covers the essential networking skills required to design, deploy, configure and support Windows Server 2016 in most organizations. It elaborates on the TCP/IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, and more advanced content including Software Defined Networking.
The course 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 is part of a three course series required to pass the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification. The course curriculum is designed keeping in view the exam topics covered in the Microsoft exam 70-741. In this way, this course is equally helpful for IT professionals looking to gain their knowledge as well as the candidates willing to appear in the said exam.
Career Path: The 70-741 exam is geared toward network administrators that are looking to reinforce their existing skills and learn about new networking technology changes and functionality in Windows Server 2016.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for IT professionals having a few years’ experience of working in an IT environment involving network operations and implementation.
- The course will help those candidates to provide insight into core and advanced networking technologies used in Windows Server 2016.
- Secondly, network administrators who are looking to refine their existing skills and explore about new networking technology changes and functionality in Windows Server 2016 are also encouraged to enroll in this course.
- Lastly, the IT professionals looking forward to take the 70-741 exam can also opt for this course as the course outline covers the topics required to clear this exam.
Fast Track Duration : 2 ½ weeks (Mon to Thu 9.30am – 4.30pm)
Saturday Batch Duration : 2 ½ Months (Saturdays 9.30am – 4.30pm)
Sunday Batch Duration : 2 ½ Months (Sundays 9.30am – 4.30pm)
Evening Batch Duration : 3 Months (Mon &Wed 5.45pm – 8.15pm )
|Upcoming Batch Schedules(Now Register Online)||Weekday||Saturday||Sunday||Evening|
|MCSA 70-741||23 Dec, 2019||21 Dec, 2019||29 Dec, 2019||30 Dec, 2019|