Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA 70-742)
- Students who are willing to enroll in this course should be familiar with the concepts of Active Directory, DNS, and other identity services offered by Microsoft.
- Job or other hands-on experience in a Microsoft environment is a must to fully grasp the concepts taught in this course.
This 70-742: Identity in Windows Server 2016 course teaches IT professionals on the deployment, configuration and troubleshooting of identity services such as Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Group Policy in Windows Server 2016. Additionally, this course also covers the deployment and installation of other Active Directory server roles, such as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
The course 70-742: Identity in Windows Server 2016 is part of a three course series required to pass the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification. The course curriculum is designed keeping in view the exam topics covered in the Microsoft exam 70-742. In this way, this course is equally helpful for IT professionals looking to gain their knowledge as well as the candidates willing to appear in the said exam.
Who this course is for:
- The typical audience for this course includes:
- System administrators who are looking to gain knowledge about identity and access technologies with Windows Server 2016
- Infrastructure administrators with general AD DS experience and knowledge who are looking to cross-train in core and advanced identity and access technologies in Windows Server 2016
Fast Track Duration : 2 ½ weeks (Mon to Thu 9.30am – 4.30pm)
Saturday Batch Duration : 2 ½ Months (Saturdays 9.30am – 4.30pm)
Sunday Batch Duration : 2 ½ Months (Sundays 9.30am – 4.30pm)
Evening Batch Duration : 3 Months (Mon &Wed 5.45pm – 8.15pm )