Advance Computer Hardware & Networking Professional
Right Step in Your Networking Career
Turnkey IT Training offers comprehensive Computer Hardware and Networking oriented training under the guidance of highly experienced faculty members.
Advance Computer Hardware Networking Professional (ACHNP) course aimed at giving an industrial exposure in the field of hardware and networking
ACHNP packed with 5 major popular courses/Modules in the networking path. The first three courses validate and guarantee that a candidate can work in a fully operational network environment independently. The MCSA offered by Microsoft corporation and CCNA offered by Cisco Systems Inc further guarantees the candidate’s ability to working in the latest Windows platform and can well manage Routing and Switching concepts of Cisco routers respectively.
On successful completion, recruitment assistance is also provided to the students. Each training course provides the opportunity to expertise in vast fields of computer hardware and networking. With these courses students can not only acquire a suitable job opportunity for themselves but also set up their own business.
Our association with major corporate sectors and multinational companies ensures that the training provided by us matches the requirement of the present industry need
Select the ACHNP course and stand out to gain the following advantages !!!
- 6 Certifications. 4 Local & 2 international qualifications (including each from Microsoft & Cisco)
- With less investment & time, gain IT industry’s most preferred technical qualifications
- 12% Discount on course Fee.
- Job placement offers by Turnkey
- Free Company T-Shirt
Advance Computer Hardware Networking Professional Course contents are as follows:
Module 1: Hardware Engineering with Networking
- Introduction to Hardware & System theory.
- Mother Boards, CPU, Memory, Hard Disk, Floppy Disk, etc
- Dissembling Assembling & Internal Architecture of PCs.
- Monitors & Display Adapters.
- Partitioning, Formatting & System Configurations.
- Installing Windows XP, Operating System.
- Installing System Drivers & Utilities.
- Upgrading, Servicing & Maintaining Computers.
- PC Repairing, Diagnostics & Troubleshooting Problems.
- Modems, Web Configuration (Internet, E- mail).
- Installing Web Cameras, TV Cards & Multimedia Essentials.
- Configuring, Recording Audio & Video Streams.
- Local Area (LAN) / Wide Area (WAN) Networking Concepts.
- Introduction to Network Hardware Components, Topologies & Protocols.
- Configuring a Peer to Peer Network & Sharing Network Resources.
- Installing & Configuring Windows 7/8 Operating System.
- Installing Software Packages (Microsoft Office 2007) & Virus Guards.
- Installing Linux Mint/Ubuntu Operating System & Desktop Effects.
Hands-on Practical Using Latest Intel CORE i7 & CORE 2 Duo Systems.
Module 2: Windows Network Administration
- Introduction to Networking & Network Operating Systems.
- Introduction to Network Hardware Components.
- LAN, WAN, MAN, CAN, TAN, HAN Networking Concepts.
- Installing Latest Windows 2012 R2/ 7 / 8
- Installing Windows Server 2008 Standard and Enterprise Editions.
- Implementing a Real-Time Workgroup Environment.
- Introduction To IP Addresses, Classes & Assigning I Settings
- Sharing Resources, Messaging & Remote Desktop Configurations.
- Configuring a Microsoft Domain Environment Using Active Directory.
- Promoting / Demoting Primary Domain Controllers & Additional Domain Controllers.
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Administration Tools & Methods.
- User Profiles, Home Folders & Remote Administration Tasks.
- Managing Windows 2012 Domain Environment.
- Configuring Disk Storage Using Basic / Dynamic Disks & Server Disk Mirroring.
- Installing and configuring a DHCP Server & Client Environments.
- Installing & Managing Printers in Windows Server 2008.
- Installing, Configuring & Testing a DNS Server.
- Installing & Configuring a Remote Access Server (RAS).
- Hosting Web, FTP Sites & Web Sharing using Internet Information Service (Web Server).
- Sharing Internet, Monitoring & Restricting Web Sites Using a Proxy Server.
- Sending & Receiving E-Mails Using Microsoft Exchange Server (E-mail).
- Network Base Installations Using Windows Deployment Service (WDS).
- Installing & Configuring a Co-Operate Virus Guard (Server & Client Versions).
- Network Maintenance & Making Your Own Network Cable.
- Dedicated Labs with Unlimited Individual Practical’s & Proper Guidance.
- Domain Configurations are done using real-time “XEON Dual Processor” Server Systems.
Module 3: Linux Administration & Security
- What is Linux?
- What is a Linux Distribution?
- What is GNU?
- What is Free Software
- What is Open Source Software
- Free Software vs. Open Source Software
- Popular Linux Distributions
- What is UBUNTU
- List of UBUNTU releases
- UBUNTU Variants
- UBUNTU Derivates
- Why choose UBUNTU Linux
- Getting Help for UBUNTU
- What is Debian
- List of Debian releases
- Getting Help for Debian
- Why switch from Windows to Linux
- History of GNU and LINUX in a Breeze
- History of Linux Distributions
- Working with the Command Line
- Installing Debian Linux
- Configuring Network Setting
- Software Management in Debian
- Configuring Network Services
- Remote Access Servers
- Print Server
- Samba Server
- NIS server
- DHCP Server
- Proxy Server
- DNS Server
- Web Server
- Mail Server
- FTP Server
- Configuring Firewall
Module 4: Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA 70-740)
- Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- Installing, upgrading, and migrating servers and workloads
- Configuring local storage
- Implementing enterprise storage solutions
- Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
- Deploying and managing Windows and Hyper-V containers
- Overview of high availability and disaster recovery
- Implementing failover clustering
- Implementing failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Creating and managing deployment images
- Managing, monitoring, and maintaining virtual machine installations
Module 5: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA 200-120)
- Broadcast & Collision Domain
- Types of Memory & Boot Sequence of CISCO.
- Basic IOS Commands
- Banners, Passwords and Password Recovery.
- IP Address (IPv4) & Su netting
- Interfaces in CISCO Devices & Configurations.
- Network Cables.
- Routing Protocols.
- Access List (ACL).
- Network Troubleshooting Tools.
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Configure CISCO Router as a DHCP Server
- Access & Trunk Ports
- VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP)
- OSI & TCP/IP Layers.
- MAC Address.
- IP Address Version 6 (IPv6)
- Implementing EIGRP & OSPF for IPv6.
- Understand & Configure Layer 3 Redundancy Protocols.
- Understand & Configure EtherChannel.
- Understanding Spanning- Tree Protocol.
- Configure & Verify Syslog.
Fast Track Duration : 4 Months (Mon to Thu 9.30am – 4.30pm)
Saturday Batch Duration : 7 Months (Saturdays 9.30am – 4.30pm)
Sunday Batch Duration : 7 Months (Sundays 9.30am – 4.30pm)
Evening Batch Duration : 8 Months (Mon &Wed 5.45pm – 8.15pm)
|Upcoming Batch Schedules(Now Register Online)||Weekday||Saturday||Sunday||Evening|
|Advance Computer Hardware & Networking Professional – ACHNP||15 Aug, 2018||03 Sep, 2018||16 Sep, 2018||08 Aug, 2018|