Turnkey IT Training offers comprehensive Computer Hardware and Networking oriented training under the guidance of highly experienced faculty members
Turnkey IT Training is the perfect solution for students looking for a computer hardware and networking institute that combines traditional values with modern technology to ensure quality education at the optimum level. Our association with corporate sectors and companies in Sri Lanka ensures that the training provided by us matches the requirement of the industry need
At the completion of the course all participants would gain confidence to:
Assemble or Upgrade own Computers, Troubleshoot &Repair all kinds of PCs, Mastering software installation & configuration, networking of computers and be a specialist in PCs & Laptops
The above course involves 95% practical in a dedicated real lab environment. Modularized handouts given for all courses. . All participants would be assured to face the exam in a confident manner.
The course contents are as follows:
- Introduction & System theory.
- Mother Boards, CPU, Memory, Hard Disk, Floppy Disk, etc
- Dissembling Assembling & Internal Architecture of PCs.
- Memory Organizing & Upgrading.
- Monitors & Display Adapters.
- Partitioning, Formatting & System Configurations.
- Installing Windows XP, Operating System.
- Installing System Drivers & Utilities.
- Upgrading, Servicing & Maintaining Computers.
- PC Repairing, Diagnostics & Troubleshooting Problems.
- Modems, Web Configuration (Internet, E- mail).
- Installing Web Cameras, TV Cards & Multimedia Essentials.
- Configuring, Recording Audio & Video Streams.
- Local Area (LAN) / Wide Area (WAN) Networking Concepts.
- Introduction to Network Hardware Components, Topologies & Protocols.
- Configuring a Peer to Peer Network & Sharing Network Resources.
- Installing & Configuring Windows 7/8 Operating System.
- Installing Software Packages (Microsoft Office 2013) & Virus Guards.
- Installing Linux Mint/Ubuntu Operating System & Desktop Effects.
Hands-on Practical Using Latest Intel CORE i7 & CORE 2 Duo Systems.
Fast Track Duration : 2 weeks (Mon to Thu 9.30am – 4.30pm)
Saturday Batch Duration : 1½ Months (Saturdays 9.30am – 4.30pm)
Sunday Batch Duration : 1½ Months (Sundays 9.30am – 4.30pm)
Evening Batch Duration : 2½ Months (Mon & Wed 5.45pm – 8.15pm )
|Upcoming Batch Schedules(Now Register Online)||Weekday||Saturday||Sunday||Evening|
|Hardware Engineering with Networking||19 Dec, 2017||27 Jan, 2018||07 Jan, 2018||27 Dec, 2017|