CCNA Routing and Switching Certification (200-301)
Collaboration (Voice + Video)
BGP / MPIS /QDS
Other Topics (IPV6, WAT etc…)
This exam tests your knowledge and skills related to:
- Network fundamentals
- Network access
- IP connectivity
- IP services
- Security fundamentals
- Automation and programmability
New CCNA 200-301 has been Announced!
Cisco has announced new CCNA 200-301 Exam which will be effective from 24th February 2020. Below is the highlight & new syllabus in PDF.
- Single CCNA Exam for all Tracks (no more CCNA Security or CCNA Data Center etc)
- If you complete any current CCNA/CCDA certification before February 24, you’ll receive the new CCNA certification and a training badge in the corresponding technology area.
- If a candidate has already completed CCENT certification and would like to go for CCNA Exam, you still have time until 23rd February to complete your CCNA certification in the current program.
- Candidates will need to take the new exam to complete CCNA certification after 24th February.
- Below Image shows the correspondence of Topics between Current Exam (CCNA 200-125) & New CCNA Exam (200-301).
- There are some major changes e.g. EIGPR & BGP have been removed now (you can download & compare both the current & new blue print below).
You can download new Syllabus & Exam Topics of CCNA 200-301 here: CCNA 200-301 Syllabus.PDF
Old Syllabus (Exam Topics) of CCNA 200-125 for comparison here: CCNA 200-125 Syllabus.PDF
Fast Track Duration : 3 weeks (Mon to Thu 9.30am – 12.30pm)
Saturday Batch Duration : 2 ½ Months (Saturdays 9.30am – 4.30pm)
Sunday Batch Duration : 2 ½ Months (Sundays 9.30am – 4.30pm)
Evening Batch Duration : 3 Months (Mon &Wed 5.45pm – 8.15pm )
|Course Mode||Training Academy or On-site Training for Corporates & Colleges|
|Prerequisite||Interest to learn|
The topics include all the areas covered under ICND 1 and ICND2 Exams.
Best in CCNA
|Upcoming Batch Schedules(Now Register Online)||Weekday||Saturday||Sunday||Evening|
|CCNA 200 -301||23 Mar, 2020||09 May, 2020||29 Mar, 2020||11 Mar, 2020|