Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking
- Practical oriented training
- Complete coverage of Authentic course materiel from EC-Council
- Will prepare the students to take CEH 312-50 [Certified Ethical Hacking] certification.
- You will learn how to Scan, Test, Hack and Secure your own Systems.
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS Firewalls and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Cloud Computing
Students need to go through a Practical Exam at the end of the course to qualify for the certificate.
Students are expected to have good understanding in Windows, Linux and Networking concepts.
This course will prepare the students to take up the EC-Council CEH [Certified Ethical Hacker] Certification Course & Certifications.
Delivery: 80% Practical & 20% Theory
Mode of Delivery: Classroom Instructor Led