Cyber Security & Ethical Forensics
- Practical oriented training
- Will prepare students to take CHFI 312-49 [Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator] certification.
- You will learn to explore the hidden contents in the storage mediums.
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Computer Forensics Lab
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Windows Forensics
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Recovering Deleted Files and Partitions
- Forensics Investigation Using AccessData FTK
- Forensics Investigation Using EnCase
- Stenography and Image File Forensics
- Application Password Crackers
- Log Capturing and Event Correlation
- Network Forensics, Investigating Logs and Investigating Network Traffic
- Investigating Wireless Attacks
- Tracking & Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
Students need to go through a Practical Exam at the end of the course to qualify for the certificate.
Students are expected to have basic IT knowledge with windows, Linux and Networking concepts.
This course will prepare the students to take up thel CHFI [Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator] Certification Course & Examination.
Delivery: 80% Practical & 20% Theory
Mode of Delivery: Classroom Instructor Led
More Elaborate explanation
CEH [Certified Ethical Hacker] certification is one of the pioneer and valuable option in the information security industry. Turnkey offers a well-structured course in Cyber Security with Ethical Hacking for students and industry experts to cater the requirements of the CEH certification. Students will be given the necessary tools and resources (i labs) to practice various exercises related to ethical hacking and information security. The students will be trained with hands-on lab environment where they will be shown how to perform security penetration and hacking ethically. They will be educated with various different ways of achieving information security infrastructure in their organization.
CHFI [Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator] certification is a vital asset for every information security practitioners. Cyber Security with Ethical Forensics offered by Turnkey provides complete coverage of CHFI certification course contents. Students will be given the necessary tools and software to practice the given exercises. With the one to one attention and structured course materials students are trained understand and work on the ethical forensic concepts.
For more information contact us.