Cyber Security & Ethical Forensics
- Practical oriented training
- Complete coverage of Authentic course materiel from EC-Council
- Will prepare students to take CHFI 312-49 [Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator] certification.
- You will learn to explore the hidden contents in the storage mediums.
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Computer Forensics Lab
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Windows Forensics
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Recovering Deleted Files and Partitions
- Forensics Investigation Using AccessData FTK
- Forensics Investigation Using EnCase
- Stenography and Image File Forensics
- Application Password Crackers
- Log Capturing and Event Correlation
- Network Forensics, Investigating Logs and Investigating Network Traffic
- Investigating Wireless Attacks
- Tracking & Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
Students need to go through a Practical Exam at the end of the course to qualify for the certificate.
Students are expected to have basic IT knowledge with windows, Linux and Networking concepts.
This course will prepare the students to take up the EC-Council CHFI [Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator] Certification Course & Examination.
Delivery: 80% Practical & 20% Theory
Mode of Delivery: Classroom Instructor Led